Campbell & Bozorgnia (2003)
Campbell, K. W. and Y. Bozorgnia (2003), Updated near-source ground motion (attenuation) relations for the horizontal and vertical components of peak ground acceleration and acceleration response spectra, Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America, 93(1), 314 -331.
- Magnitude (MW)
- Fault Type: [Strike-Slip or Normal, Thrust , Reverse , Thrust or Reverse, Unknown]
- Site Type [Firm Soil, Very Firm Soil, Soft Rock, Firm Rock, Generic Soil, Generic Rock, NEHRP BC]
- Campbell Basin Depth (Depth in km to Cretaceous, crystalline basement, or 3 km/sec S-wave velocity)
- Hanging Wall Parameter (1.0 if site is within surface projection of rupture, tapering (linearly) to 0.0 at 5 km beyond)
- Component: [Average Horizontal, Vertical]
- Standard Deviation Type: [Total , Total , Zero]
- Sigma Truncation Type
- Sigma Truncation Level
The mean calculation for the site class "BC Boundary" is only approximate at 0.05- and 0.075-second periods (because "bv" is not available from Boore, Joyner, and Fumal (1997) at those periods, so values were linearly interpolated between 0 and 0.1 seconds) and at 3- and 4-seconds ("bv" not available from Boore, Joyner, and Fumal (1997) above 2 seconds, so value at 2-seconds was applied).